PACKAGE: PDF, ePub, Mobi, Sample Code and Video*
20 Chapters // 170+ pages // Complete code // Video
-- *PRERELEASE ALL chapters completed, Video Due out Q4 2018 --
Learning React doesn't have to be complicated.
Does React feel like a mystical black box? Have you felt overwhelmed trying to React when there are so many missing pieces?
By the end of this book, you'll have a strong foundation on which to build more sophisticated React apps.
* What is React About?
* Using Object Elements
* Creating Elements with the Element Factory
* JSX Makes Life Easier
* Nested Elements Allow Composition
* Components Are Dynamic Elements
* Properties Let Us Configure Components
* Property Types Validate Inputs
* Nested Components
* Component Classes
* Lifecycle Methods
* Example Application
* A Virtual DOM Primer